Friday, February 10, 2006

 

I've been lazy

2 posts since I started blogging and that was it. What can I say? When I jump on the bandwagon and started blogging, I thought it would be easy meat.

What's so difficult about blogging I thought then? It's just about writing anything that you want to write on. I could write about my grandma, my neighbour's cat who kept shitting in my garden and anything under the sun.

Alas, 6 months later I discovered that blogging requires discipline and passion. I have none of the above. I'm just purely lazy. No excuse.

Well, I have apparently achieved 1,000 visitors according to my previous site meter. It has however been reset to zero because I decided to fiddle with it and lost the old one. Who cares.

So today, I vow to be what I have not been. I shall be disciplined (Achtung!!). I shall be passionate as the morning dew on the grass (got this statement on one of the t-shirts I saw being sold in Petaling Street). I shall and I will blog.

Peace...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?